- This event has passed.
Annual Conference of InterPride & EPOA
11 October 2016 - 16 October 2016
The annual world and European conference of InterPride and European Pride Organizers Association ( EPOA ) will be held from 11 to 16 October 2016 at the Corum Congress Centre Montpellier.
InterPride and EPOA are two non-profit associations of organizers of events like gay pride worldwide for the first , and on the European continent for the second. For once, EPOA and InterPride chose to simultaneously hold their annual meetings, and that’s in Montpellier !
Again, Montpellier is a pioneer on issues relating to LGBT rights : this is the first time in history of the LGBT movement that such a conference will take place in France !
For the first time in history of InterPride and EPOA, a public conference will be organized on the theme ” On the road to equality in France, the summer of 2012 to 29 May 2013″ in Pasteur Auditorium ( 745 seats), specially reserved for the occasion. During this period France has experienced a dark part of its contemporary history, before the first gay marriage celebrated in Montpellier. Important events took place in our country, sometimes violent . For months, France was divided into two categories: pro and anti- equality.
This public lecture will involve several political figures, associations, media or religious. These experts will discuss how they lived this period and the consequences for France.
The lecture will be in French and translated into English for our InterPride / EPOA international delegates.
About 20 workshops will be set up between Wednesday and Saturday, including :
- ” LGBTI : beyond the borders”
- “Leadership & virtual teams”
- ” Tignes gay friendly destination “
- “When prevention rhymes with equal rights”
- “The legal duty Pride Montpellier “
- “The transmission to apprehend the intergenerational solidarity “
- “The EuroPride in Riga (Latvia) in 2015 and beyond? “
- “How to use / energy healing tools ( reiki, polarity , etc.) to work more effectively within your structure”