- This event has passed.
World Organic Wine Fair : Millésime Bio Montpellier
30 January 2017 @ 10 h 00 min - 1 February 2017 @ 17 h 00 min
REgistration for 2017 edition of Millesime bio is now available
This unmissable meeting will take place on January 30th until February 1st. Save the date !
World Organic Wine Fair Millésime Bio Montpellier 2016
Millésime Bio Montpellier is THE big event of the organic viticulture.
The Millésime Bio fair is a must, which involved some 800 exhibitors from all countries and production areas. For this 23rd edition, 4000 professionals are expected for tastings, discussions with producers, or conferences to address the organic wine market.
The characteristics of Millésime Bio:
- Trade show dedicated solely to organic wines in accordance with European regulations. Only wines certified AB (organic agriculture) will be accepted inside the room
- Created and organized since 1993 by Sudvinbio, regional inter-organic wines of Languedoc-Roussillon
- Turnkey Stands, all identical. Only the wine makes the difference!
- Strictly professional visitors
- Affordable and effective fair
- Areas of self-service tasting (wine shop and wine medalists Challenge Millésime Bio)
- Conferences on organic wine market
- Internet cafe and meeting spaces
- Catalogue of exhibitors searchable on Internet
- friendly and quality catering, with organic products
Each exhibitor has exactly the same material to present his wines: one table, two chairs, a white tablecloth, one spittoon, tasting glasses, ice and a display. This is to judge and compare the wines, not all wine exhibition techniques! Here, all exhibitors are on an equal footing to present their products.
The stands are not grouped by region or appellation but randomly. This feature of Millésime Bio is a deliberate desire of the organizers to promote the meeting and curiosity. This might seem confusing at first, but the data and the reception staff are there to guide you in your tasting journey.
The vast majority of exhibitors are able to present the new vintage of the year.
The organizers realized before the fair, rigorous work of monitoring compliance with the legislation of the exhibits. The wines presented are certified organic. Each exhibitor must provide copies of certificates of compliance with the organic production method issued by an accredited certification body, for all wines presented.
The restaurant space is designed to encourage meetings and exchanges around a meal which, hopefully, will win your membership. Finally, several events are organized to promote the discovery, exchange and conviviality.